Mt Meru Hiking – 4 days
Mount Meru Hiking Details
Mt. Meru is positioned in Tanzania and is the fifth highest mountain in Africa. It’s a nice mountain to climb and presents dazzling surroundings, together with views of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The mountain is unspoilt and no more congested as compared to its Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Kenya counterparts.
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Mt.Meru Park Gate – Mariakamba: 4-5 hours
Drive from Arusha to the Mt. Meru park gate the place you will be met by utilizing our recreation ranger and porters. Tour for the few hours to Mariakamba Hut at eight,500 toes. From proper right here it’s possible you’ll want to take an evening stroll on the slopes to view pure world at probably the most watering holes within the crater. Dinner and in a single day leisure at Mariakamba Hut.
Day 2: Mariakamba Hut / Saddle Hut
Mariakamba – Saddle Hut: three-4 hours
After breakfast Tour to upto eleven,500 ft to achieve at Saddle Hut. If time permits which you could possibly climb a little bit of additional on Mt. Meru for a scenic view of the ‘Roof of Africa’, Mt. Kilimanjaro. This may occasionally often even be a part of extra acclimatization. In a single day at Saddle Hut.
Day 3: Saddle Hut / Summit / Mariakamba Hut
Saddle Hut – Summit: 4-6 hours
An early upward thrust to adventure the entire method to the summit earlier than the afternoon clouds quilt the summit. From the summit, descend again to the eleven,500 toes Saddle Hut in time for lunch. After lunch, safari right down to Mariakamba Hut for dinner and in a single day, B,L,D.
Day 4: Mariakamba Hut / Arusha
Breakfast on the camp and a leisurely morning. Descend to the park gate to connect along with your ready switch auto once more to your Arusha Hotel/lodge, proceed with different purposes or departure.
- Professional, experienced, mountain guides:
- All Park fees
- Rescue fees
- All meals while on the Mountain
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Guides, Porters, cook salaries and park fees
- Quality Mess tents with table and chairs
- Large portions of fresh, healthy, nutritious food
- Clean, purified drinking water
- Crisis management and safety procedures
- Fair and ethical treatment of porters
- Flying Doctors insurance (AMREF) during the safari
- International Flights
- Alcoholic and soft drinks not included
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc.
- Travel insurance