Kimalia Adventure Safaris – “We travel responsibly”
1. Respect the law of the Country you are visiting.
2. Respect the people and the environment.
3.Do not take a picture of someone without asking permission.
4. Local interaction makes the tour enjoyable.
5. Respect the privacy of others including other travelers.
6. Do not buy anything which is made up from endangered plants or animals, such as Ivory, Tortoise shell, and feathers.
7. Do not feed or provoke wildlife
8. Encourage others to obey the rules & Regulations
9. Get ready to learn new things and enjoy.
10. Support Locals, Buy local products.